Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Here we go again...


Ok, let's try this again. Ignore that last blog site that I told you all about, as it is "lost in space" or something like that. I had major issues yesterday, so I had to start all over. This blog is meant to be a way to keep in touch with those who live far away, and for those not so far. My hope is that the mundane, frustrating, embarrassing, and wonderful moments in our lives, will bring a smile to your face. And also as a way to have some sort of written history, since I do not scrapbook or write in a journal. I have read blogs that are creative, fun, and totally hysterical. I feel the pressure to entertain you as I have been entertained...so, a word of advice...Don't expect much and then you won't be disappointed.

Here goes nothin'.....


4 comments:

kristi said...

Great Job! I love your flower photo. It was great to talk to you! I'll be visiting your blog often

Ilene said...

Yay! I hope this blog sticks.

Welcome to the addiction that is blogging.

Anonymous said...

Quit blogging and go to bed; you'll feel better in the morning

Penny said...

IT IS 12:00 IN THE AFTERNOON, MOM!!!!