Saturday, October 13, 2007

Live It Up!

Today is a beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky. So, we figured we better live it up and get outside...while we still had the chance. So, this is what we did today...

Todd and Nathan washed the car after a morning of mowing the lawn.

All the moms will love this one...this is what Todd and Nathan decided he should wear today to wash the car.


Trevor and Brandon decided that drilling a hole in a piece of wood, then attaching a stick to the drill with duct tape, and then trying to start a fire, by turning the stick in the hole, would be a good activity for today.(Actually is was a pretty good idea.) And I know that was a huge run on sentence, Todd.


Tyler has had a fun day of football with his friends.

To listen to all the "rules" that they had was so funny, "poison ball", "the QB Sneak", they are serious about this game.


Trevor did just a few minutes of this....


And a whole lotta this.....

He did stay up all night long at a Young Men's church activity. But spends quite a bit of time in this very spot even on a normal day....... Teenagers!

By the way, I pulled weeds, did wash, made lunch, did dishes, made a wreath, hung up a curtain and blogged, and am trying to get geared up to cut the kids hair...Do I know how to enjoy a Saturday or what?

Just a little peak into our Saturday.....

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Trevor has the right idea. And is Todd insulting our run-on sentences?!

Paige said...

Hi Jessica's friend. I agree, there is no need to interrupt an excellent thought with punctuation. How many boys do you have anyway? I must admit I'm a tiny bit jealous. Yours may take a lot of food, but my girls take a lot of EMOTION.

Penny said...

Hi Paige/Jessica's friend. I have 4 boys, how many girls do you have? I have to admit that I am a tiny bit jealous too. I can't dress mine in cute little pink dresses with big hair bows and cute shoes... But I do agree, I don't have to deal with all the emotions.

kristi said...

Penny I didn't see any pictures of you doing your Saturday activities! I don't know if Cindy knows you have a blog so I told her to check it out! Since you said "Game Over" on your blog I guess you won't be trying for one more. I know we're done! Lloyd got that all taken care of, but I still get a little sad sometimes. I wonder if Jenni Crowley will ever get a girl. They said they're up for one more. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I sent am email to all my family complaining that no one is leaving comments. Thanks for your support!