Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Date With Papa

Noni and Papa (my mom and dad) came for a visit again. (Since it is about 25 degrees here now, this picture is obviously from their last trip when it was warm!) We had a lot of fun with them, and that's why I haven't blogged in so long! I guess I have a lot of blogging to catch up on... because we took lots of pictures!



First, I have to relate that Nathan LOVES Hummers! He has loved them and been able to spot them a mile away since he was 2! Papa even sent Nathan one when he reached a much appreciated milestone (pooping on the potty, sorry, but I had to tell you, in fact I think the Hummer had a lot to do with him FINALLY reaching the milestone).


So, you can imagine Nathan's excitement when Papa decided to take him on a date to the Hummer Dealership here in Liberty Lake. This is the second time they have been. And I think he would go a hundred more times if we let him.

When I asked him why he likes them he says:


He likes the colors of them...
(This is what the Hummer that Papa sent him looked like)



He says that they are "REALLY COOL!"...




He likes sitting in them...




And because they are REALLY BIG...




Nathan and Papa had a fun time, Nathan got to spend time with Papa by himself, got a cool book showing all the different Hummers to buy, got to sit in them, I got LOTS of cool pictures (thanks Dad), and the poor salesman got NOTHIN'. Sorry guy, but we'll probably see ya in another 3 months.



I personally think that this should be the next new ad for Hummer!



Papa told Nathan that he would buy the Hummer if Nathan paid
for the gas...

And we're holding ya to it!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute post! This is why you shouldn't take breaks. And a grandpa who takes blog pictures is almost as good as a grandpa who buys Hummers.

Hollyween said...

Hey Penny. Thanks for checkin' me out. I'll add you to my reader so I can keep tabs on your life. It's important.

Ilene said...

Well, hum-diggity-dog.

What a fun grandpa trip for Nathan to remember! I'm impressed with all of the pictures your dad took, he must have an inner-blogger somewhere in him.

rawemoments said...

It sounds like you all had fun, especially Nathan and Grandpa.

I can't wait to see you Penny and introduce you to Amelia, 4 days and counting!

Love ya!

Hillary said...

Hi! I'm hear by way of Jessica, by way of Denae, by way of ....:)
Anyway, Jessica was bragging about her wonderful neighborhood and I said I want to move there. She said I should contact you because my husband is a teacher and we are sooo ready to move from the bay area! J. said that your husband is, too. If you have time, can we communicate thru email with some questions I have? And if your husband knows any good website to look for jobs? Sorry this is so long :) Thanks a bunch! HIllary - beamishfamily@mac.com