Thursday, December 20, 2007

LOTS!!

Recently we had our 2nd annual couples Christmas Party and Ornament
exchange at our house. It was LOTS & LOTS of fun!!



There were LOTS of shoes...





And LOTS of coats...





And LOTS of food...





And LOTS of ornaments...





And LOTS of friends...






And LOTS of fun!!!





We did an ornament exchange that was really fun. You know the kind where you draw numbers and can steal from others?


Here we see some stealing "in progress"


It was a blast. I think the best/funniest ornament was one we all lovingly referred to as "the big fat lady".



The "big fat lady" really got around that night, but ended going home with this happy couple...





"Some" people were upset when the "big fat lady" was stolen from them because they wanted to blog about it.




And were absolutely thrilled about the ornament they went home with.



Can't you tell?



It was LOTS of fun with friends!



P.S. Please excuse all of my "devil eye" pictures. I do not know how to fix the red eye problem as of yet.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Man, I really know how to look good for a camera, don't I?

And has anyone been over to the Maiers' to check that they've given the big fat lady a good home?

Paige said...

YES, but what did J MAKE?

Ilene said...

Fun, I'm sorry that I missed it-- and the big fat lady.

Jessica, you look smashing. Penny, you kept hiding behind the camera. That isn't fair ;)

Hollyween said...

That looks like so much fun!!

But where are YOU Penny? And I need to come live by you guys because I'm constantly hearing about all the fun things you do. My neighborhood is blah that way.